Repair Brands General Warranty
Minor or Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS)
Not valid over 3 Months or 3,000 Miles
Certain (PMS) Services are Excluded from the Warranty: See Front of the Repair Order For Exclusions
Major Transmission Repair/Rebuild
6 Month, 12-Months or 12,000 Miles
Not Valid Over 12 Months or 12,000 Miles. Requires 14 Day Leak Recheck
Third-Party Extended Warranty
Additional Third-Party Written Contract is Required
Not valid over 12 Months or 12,000 Miles Without 3rd Party Contract (Major Transmission Rebuild Only)
Brake Friction Material (Pads or Shoes)
Limited Lifetime on Pads and Shoes Only
Labor & Additional Parts are Not Valid Over 12 Month or 12,000 Miles
Minimum 3 Months or 3,000 Miles
Not Valid Over 12 Months or 12,000 Miles Requires 14 Day Leak Recheck
Under the Car and/or Under the Hood Repairs
Minimum 3 Months or 3,000 Miles
Not Valid Over 12 Months or 12,000 Miles
Excluding Oil Changes & Decline of Service, if a repair has been performed and no Category# is chosen below: then the default category is set at a maximum of 3 month 3,000 miles regardless of terms listed on the front.
As an independently owned and operated license franchise service facility located in the USA operating under our license division’s trade names, the following are the terms and warranty conditions outlined here
Terms and conditions:
The following categories cover all repair work performed at each independently owned and operated franchise center. This warranty and all liability remains the property of each independently owned and operated franchise center issuing said warranty. You the customer must contact the original repairing center for all approvals and authorizations regardless of reason. This warranty will be honored at one of our licensed franchise center, operating under our trademarks or preapproved affiliated centers licensed to perform the required service or repairs within the continental United States. To obtain warranty service you must have a valid receipt and present it at the time you are requesting warranty repairs or service. If a valid receipt is not presented at the time warranty service is requested, you will be charged for any parts and labor that may have been covered under original warranty and no refunds will be issued if the receipt is located at a later date. If the customer has any failure due to the parts replaced or workmanship during the terms of the warranty, simply return the vehicle to the original center that performed the repair and issued the original repair order. If you're not able to do so, then contact the original center by phone during normal business working hours for instructions before any actions or repairs are taken. Other parts, services and labor maybe required at an additional charge to restore the vehicle for safe operation.
This warranty extends only to the legal owner of the vehicle for whom the services were performed at the time of the original repair and is not transferable. Should the vehicle be suspected as sold or retitled, ownership identification will be required. Any unauthorized repairs being performed before proper authorization from the original repairing center will nullify and void the warranty and there will be no reimbursement. The original repairing center reserves the right to have a warranty repair returned to their center for repairs if the vehicle is within a 50 mile radius of original center unless other arrangements are preauthorized by the original repairing center. All sales are final however the right is reserved at the option of the independent license franchise center to refund the total amount of repairs on the front side of this repair order and release any obligations from any warranty repairs, claims for damages. Any and all claims will not exceed the total amount listed on the front of the repair order. All provisions of the general warranty apply to all 1-7 categories where applicable and no warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose is implied. The duration of all implied warranties is limited to the expressed warranties as stated here within. If there is a failure of covered material or workmanship during the terms of this warranty, you must agree to comply with all provisions of the General Warranty and listed category.
What’s not covered: Items listed below are in addition to any other items list within the general warranty provision (any one of these can void your warranty):
- Acts of God, collisions or upset, fire, theft or larceny, malicious mischief, vandalism or freezing, mechanical failures caused by lack of coolant or lubricants, failure due to leaks or any cross-contamination from different fluids/lubricants or foreign contaminants, i.e. ruptured radiator dispensing coolant or water into transmission/power-train or other components, unknown electrical problem, undisclosed improper repairs performed elsewhere, competitive driving or racing, pulling a trailer weighing more than recommended by vehicle manufacturer, mechanical failure due to not towing vehicle within manufacture specifications, any repairs not authorized in writing or any mechanical alterations to the vehicle not approved by a licensed franchise operating under our trademarks or preapproved affiliated centers in writing, failure caused by off-road use or caused by striking any object including all accidents, towing for general automotive repairs, not maintaining proper fluid levels or maintenance, abuse or negligence, failure or damage due to faulty electrical systems, computer system components or ongoing performance. Extended Lifetime Transmission Warranties are NOT VALID and will not be honored no matter what.
- Notes: In the event of a breakdown or failure regardless of cause your warranty does not cover loss or expenses for any consequential loss or damages whatsoever including but not limited to: loss, damage or injury to person or property, expense for rental cars, (there are no loaner cars available for customers use), motels, lodging, meals, resulting from failure to any of the warranty categories or parts or workmanship by the issuing center.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of any additional losses or additional required services, which may have been damaged due to failure of the warranted parts or other consequential damages as a result to restore the vehicle to its proper operation, beyond the cover warranty items listed on the front. This warranty does not cover parts or labor not originally purchased from and/or installed by our licensed franchise service center, operating under our trademarks, regardless of claims or what is listed on the front.
- Some additional parts and labor that are excluded from these warranty provisions may/will be listed on the front of the Repair Order.
- This warranty gives you specific rights; in addition, you may have the rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of accidental or consequential damages, so all of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply.
- Oil Changes: there is no warranty or coverage of any kind.
Arbitration/legal: In the event of any dispute concerning the interpretation of this sales contract and warranty by the independently owned and operated licensed franchise center, and/or the undersigned vehicle's owner, it shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. You must request arbitration by the American Arbitration Association in writing within 60 days after you received written notice that the dispute cannot be resolved. For claims arbitration, written demand must be made to the original or repairing license franchised center within 60 days of the claim denial. It is agreed that all cost and expenses of the arbitration shall be shared equally (50/50) by the repairing center and the customer of the record as listed on the front of the repair order unless prohibited by the state statute in the state in which this repair has been completed. It is also agreed that no arbitration decision will exceed total face amount of total cost of original repair. This will include all charges, including but not limited to: attorney's fees, consequential loss or damages whatsoever, rental cars, motels, lodging, meals, or loss of wages.
Note: If this repair order/invoice/estimate/performance check or type prints are altered in anyway whatsoever on the front or back side by any party all warranties and claims will be voided and unenforceable. Please retain this copy in your vehicle. The independently owned and operated franchise service center reserves the right to offer categories for warranties through a third-party company and is not obligated to do so. This is strictly the decision of each independently owned and operated service center or the administrator. Changes, updates, renewals or participation are subject to change without notice.
Categories #1 Minor or (Preventive Maintenance Service) covers defects in materials, parts and workmanship only for the period listed below; not valid over 3 months or 3,000 miles whichever occurs first. Certain (PMS) services are excluded from warranty: see the front of the repair order for exclusions.
Categories #2 Major Transmission Repair/Rebuild the transmission, standard, clutch assembly, parts or repair listed on the front of repair order have been repaired reconditioned or replaced by the independently owned and operated franchised center. This warranty covers defects in materials, parts and workmanship for the period written below. Not valid over 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first.
Category #3 Third-Party Extended Warranty must comply with all provisions of the independently owned and operated licensed franchise center general warranty provisions in addition to any third-party warranty contract. The general warranty provisions ends at the time the extending warranty is activated (in case of a conflict between General Warranty Provisions and the Third-Party Warranty, the third party warranty terms will take precedence). (Absolutely no transmission lifetime warranty will be offered or implied) You must have written proof of third party extended warranty attached to this original repair order otherwise the extended warranty terms is null and void regardless of terms listed on the front or below. In order to obtain warranty coverage from the originating independently owned and operated franchised service center during the warranty period, you must contact the originating center prior to any work. For warranty claims during the third-party warranty period, contact the third-party warranty company customer service department or the original repairing center. There are specific per claim and life of contract limits; some deductibles may apply to extended third-party warranties. Consult your third-party warranty contract for specific terms and limitations. The warranty provider is subject to change without notice.
Category #4 Brakes warranty covers your newly installed brake friction material (pads or shoes only) and may have a limited lifetime warranty on the friction material, for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the vehicle. Some Brake Lifetime warranty may not apply to certain vehicles or systems, check with your authorized center at the time of purchase. Labor on installation of friction material is warranted from the original date of service and not valid over 12 months 12,000 miles whichever occurs first. Any additional brake parts or services purchase is warranted from the original date of service and not valid over 12 months 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. Please note: contamination from certain leaks may void warranty.
Category #5 AC warranties applies to only parts replaced and labor from the original date of service and not valid over 12 months 12,000 miles whichever occurs first. Note: Small leaks may require the addition of AC Dye and required a 14 day recheck to be completed. Absolutely NO WARRANTY for non-repaired FUTURE LEAKS or parts not replaced (empty, very low or non-working systems may require an additional AC Service or repairs).
Category #6 All Other Repairs not listed above (under the car and under the hood) apply to only parts replaced and labor from the original date of service, and an not valid over 3 months or 3,000 whichever occurs first, unless specifically itemized on the front of this repair order and only then the expressed warranty is not valid over 12 months 12,000 miles whichever occurs first and are subject to the same terms listed here within.